- Full expenses paid trip to Red Bull Kumite.
- Entry into the 'Red Bull Kumite' Last Chance Qualifier.
- BRACKET SEEDING -
• All players in the tournament have been “seeded" from previous qualifiers.
• The tournament will be run via a "Double Elimination" Playoff stage.
- MATCH PLAY -
• These rules will be in effect while a single Match in the tournament is played. If you are playing in the tournament, be sure to study this section carefully, especially if you have no prior tournament experience.
There are 3 methods for choosing characters. Standard Selection, Double-Blind Selection, and Side and Character Courtesy.
• This tournament will strictly utilize the "Standard Selection" rule.
• Both players choose their characters whenever they want. This is free for all. Players pick who they want and play the match.
PLAYING THE MATCH
• Once sides and characters have been chosen, the players should begin the first Game in the Match.
The following rules go into effect once a Game ends
• The Match is over when either player wins the required number of games (3 out of 5. Grand Final has reset requirement for the Lower Bracket Winner)
• Once a player has won the required number of games, the winner of the Match should report the result to the Judge.
• If there are still Games to be played, the player who lost the Game has the option of switching sides (1p vs 2p) for the next Game.
• The player who won the game does not have the option of switching sides. He must stay on the same side if the loser does not want to switch.
• The player who won the last Game is required to keep the same character for the next Game.
• The player who lost the last Game can choose whatever character they desire.
- STREET FIGHTER V - CHAMPION EDITION -
• Game Settings:
~ WINNERS BRACKET: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 3/5 Games (Round 1 is 2/5 Games)
~ LOSERS BRACKET: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 3/5 Games
• No Legacy Controllers (Anything that is not automatically recognized by the PS4 system)